Expert Witnesses Info

Home Forums CSTBH Expert Witnesses Info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have a story ref expert witnesses as i need some details.

Catz
    alana

What like an example of abuse of position that led to a forced adoption and ‘diagnosis’? I have been diagnosed phsycotic for life by the local NHS mental health ward psychiatrist, a forensic psychiatrist and psychologist, the expert psychiatrist who was independent and they appeared on court to give that opinion because I asked for housing after sexual abuse on my child by a man in my family who had harrased me-a single mum on benefit many hours from nearest family…they threatened me with forced drugs and therapy until I made since while reducing supervised contact to once a month. I left the country. My gp never said I was phycotic but severely stressed and privately since refusal for appeal funding or appeal I have, due to a faith friends help, proved with real experts the truth of my ability to parent with no proof of mental delusion. The attacker was granted a contact and my child has suffered torment in that system with left me homeless and childless still breastfeeding. I passed all drug tests and not even tobacco did I use. I’m hoping to make appeal in London!

Mrs. Pura Caratt

I live in Edinburgh and on 06/02/0213 we went for Holiday to London. ON 14/02/2013 The social service from Camden take my 3 daughters from me because my ex-husband (Gary William Meek 29/12/1964) make false allegation, now the Judge Rowe order send my small child to live in Cayman Island and the 2 old children stay live in foster care. I always be a good mother, I have good report from the school, Health visitor etc and never I have problem in my 11 year I take care of my children. The small child Have been abuse in foster care, I report this situation to the Police, NSPCC and other authority. Now I’m in the process to appeal. The children need they family and the emotional issues of take the children live with strange (foster care) is traumatic impact on the lives of children for a lifetime. The government must change the law to improve and help families have a better life for the future of this country.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSTBH’ is closed to new topics and replies.