Reply To: Expert Witnesses Info

Home Forums CSTBH Expert Witnesses Info Reply To: Expert Witnesses Info

alana

What like an example of abuse of position that led to a forced adoption and ‘diagnosis’? I have been diagnosed phsycotic for life by the local NHS mental health ward psychiatrist, a forensic psychiatrist and psychologist, the expert psychiatrist who was independent and they appeared on court to give that opinion because I asked for housing after sexual abuse on my child by a man in my family who had harrased me-a single mum on benefit many hours from nearest family…they threatened me with forced drugs and therapy until I made since while reducing supervised contact to once a month. I left the country. My gp never said I was phycotic but severely stressed and privately since refusal for appeal funding or appeal I have, due to a faith friends help, proved with real experts the truth of my ability to parent with no proof of mental delusion. The attacker was granted a contact and my child has suffered torment in that system with left me homeless and childless still breastfeeding. I passed all drug tests and not even tobacco did I use. I’m hoping to make appeal in London!